MGDCH JET 2012
MGDCH JET 2012 Tentative Date
- Date of MGDCH JET Entrance Test: Last week of May, 2011.
MGDCH JET 2012 Application Process
The applications can be availed from the sale counter at the Mahatma Gandhi Dental Hospital and College. It can also be availed by sending a request through post to the Chairman of the institute. The applications can also be downloaded from the link http://www.mgmch.org/
MGDCH JET 2012 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be an Indian.
- The applicant must be minimum 17 years of age and there is no upper age limit to attend this exam.
- The applicant must pass their 12th standard with minimum 50% in science stream in case of general category and 45% in case of SC/ST category.
- The students who are attending final year examination of 12th standard are eligible to take up this exam.
MGDCH JET 2012 Exam Pattern
- The question paper consists of multiple objective questions generally asked from the higher secondary syllabus.
- Then the candidates will be shortlist based upon written exam and they will be called for Personal Interview.
- Then the final merit list if the candidates will be displayed by the institute.
- Paper 1 where questions from Physical Science
- Paper 2 questions will be asked from Biology.
MGDCH JET 2012 Selection ProcessSelection is based on the candidates' qualification in MG DCH JET Entrance Exam 2012, Group is section and Personal Interview.
MGDCH JET Contact DetailsMahatma Gandhi Dental College and Hospital,
Government of Pondicherry Institution,
Pondicherry 605 006,
Website : http://mgmch.org
We have made the best efforts to provide accurate information on Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute Medical colleges. This list of Medical colleges in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute is compiled from various authentic sources and hence can be relied upon. Still if there are any errors, please do let us know. Remember, www.Pondicherryeducation.net is your best source for all educational information in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute.
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute (M.G.M.C.R.I.), the key-institution of Sri Balaji Educational and Charitable Public Trust (S.B.E.C.T.), is a famous medical college and hospital located in Puducherry (formerly known as Pondicherry), South India. It is the leading private sector medical centre in this area. MGMCRI always believed in the mission to achieve excellence not only in patient care, but also in undergraduate and postgraduate medical education, biomedical research, and community services.
Presently, MGMCRI is affiliated to Pondicherry University. It is also approved and recognized by the Medical Council of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare of the Government of India, and the Government of Pondicherry, for undergraduate and postgraduate medical education.